blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, October 28, 2002

Harlowz everyone!!! So this is Geraldine. The girl who adds lots of !!! and CAPITALS and also ***** to add to the starry*starry*night!!!
Nice starting hm? I'm so glad that Gabriel's in camp right now so I can just settle in nicely and peacefully without any violent objections, till the time he comes back and kicks me out...

By the way Kenneth, thank you for letting me into ze blog, but I hate to make my first comment this :
You make my impression of photographers very,very bad...

Seriously, after one of my ex bfs who was a half perverted photographer, now your numerous citings of personal voyeurism are putting ideas into my head that perhaps...just perhaps..all photographers are desperate in some way or other. That may seem a rather sweeping statement but you can see it as a compliment as well =) Male vibes and all.

For me, there is nothing very interesting about going back to RGS (I actually mistook the beloww entry to be that of a fellow RGS batchmate, alas I am wrong). I'm going back on Friday to visit a choir who probably wouldn't be very grateful to see us? *hint hint* I know one of my juniors is on this blog =) Keep it a secret that the seniors are coming back on friday yar? It's Adela's birthday.

And Kenneth, there is actually an easier route to getting to rgs...you only need to take ONE bus from some OTHER bus stop in ghim moh. Ask an RGS girl more aware of the route. (not me, my sense of direction sux)

Personally, I find squirrels adorable, 2 squirrels chasing each other sounds suggestive...
3 snails?? I saw 2 today while walking back from ghim moh macs. One was squished, squashed, whatever; and had ants eating it's poor dead decaying splattered carcass. The other was crawling very close...some classmate suggested it was the partner. Aw...
Crows don't sing, they squawk. I. Hate. Crows.
Flowers are pretty. Like me *ego*

You should stop imagine pretty girls looking at you...it's very bad for your health. Next time I dare you to go up to talk to them.

And you really should ask people to pose for you instead of just taking them half-naked in swimsuits...no wonder she stood up. She could have sued you if you took the photo...

By the way. Just wondering. Does anyone on this blog read manga? I've recently started on this manga craze...very unlike me; can barely decipher the words but the pretty pretty pictures just makes all my friends and I go goo-goo-ga-ga.

Can everyone briefly intro please? =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home