blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, October 28, 2002

Happy today~ ahh~!

Thanks a million Bao En! I'll have work to do this week. This week looks rather horrible, Tuesday(tutorials day) has lessons, no idea what the teachers wanna teach, Wednesday's a really short day, I think I'll call a few friends for games or somethign after school... or I could go VJ and give out surveys. Thursday no school (cos of IPW assessments) and Friday my IPW presentation proper.

It was wonderful going to RGS again, looking at all the nerdy geeky girls, + the act cool types. Was really hot. I played table tennis till I wuz hot and sweaty. Kept winning... until i decided it was time to go... rushed to the red house bus stop (named after a red private property no less) and took 7 to Orchard MRT, where I promptly rushed to the Popular exit, and took 190 to RGS. where i met Baos, thanked her, and asked her what she wanted in return( expressed poorly) I mean... I'm so indebted to her. Hate doing surveys, and she didn't even want anything in return for all that work. I'll think of something. Anyway, I was kinda hot and sweaty, and hungry... couldn't think straight. Forgive me.

Well.. when I went to orchard, who did I meet but a few friends~ amazing. Still they went somewhere else. and I met my classmate. We then wandered about, and I dropped off my slide film for development.

The photos I made were really good! I don't have to wait till the slides come back to know. I was like scoring beautiful shots, and the RJ wildlife was doing happy stuff in front of my camera. I saw 2 squirrels chasing each other over treetops, 3 snails, 1 singing crow, and numerous other plants in full bloom with flowers~. Amazing. Still, I have the vague idea I'm being exploited, cos the RJ bio dept is looking for pictures to promote bio, and this project thingy (take photos of 15 plants or animals around RJ and ghim moh market and classify them) is probably nothing more than getting students to do the dirty work. I'll charge them hundreds if they want the slides to my pictures. ah... men can dream.

Saw this really really pretty jap girl that looked like a model sitting at the busstop outside lucky plaza. Wanted to whip out my camera and make a portrait, but she might get really offended or something. Really beautiful.. and she was looking at me. Ahhh....

Met Geraldine at kino. she's joining us.

And saw this really really cute girl sunbathing at the swimming pool just. Rushed upstairs to get a zoom lens for some voyeurism but she stood up when i finally focused on her. Blahz. Anyway voyeurism's bad. Don't do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home