blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

haha interesting read. Guys don't have such... interesting... experiences. The most exciting doctor in my life is probably the dentist. "You have 2 CAVITIES."
my photos are up... 2 of them... Link!

If you haven't realized, you don't need cramps for blue slips. You just need a sympathetic teacher. Or a good reason.

Mmmmz... evening primrose oil is good... I used to be addicted to it. Got over it somewhat. It gives me a nice buzz, and soothes my temperament. I have this affinity with flowers larh. Sort of. My chinese medicines, if I go look for one, usually consists of 4 or 5 kinds of flowers... and some other assorteds. I'm not sure people here are interested in the reason, so I shan't say it.
Enjoy the pictures! More comming later. If you want a full res one as a desktop image or something, I can e-mail it to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home