blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

haha I keep seeing the squash player around. Ahhh we're fated. :) Dunno larh. Anyway, Yuting said hi to me today. Feel good. Cos I knew her like for 3 hrs in the movie screening thingies?

Didn't get to play floorball for interclass today, but had a really great game during PE. We were beaten only on our first game. Then we played so long unbeaten that we decided to rest with our opponents. Amazing. My partnership with Asrie's great. We were both forwards, and I'm like always grabbing the loose balls and feeding them to him, and he'll score. Quite beautiful. Both of us kicked out so many other teams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home