blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Haha I haven't even said her name out loud once. Peiying or peiyong I think. Its peiying.

hehz.

You could lend me the book you don't like. I find the art interesting... the angles they choose are always useful in photography. I think photography is something that... trains my visual mind. Haha... feel more female already.

Hmmz about you and yechao, you're in the same CCA dear. You KNOW each other. Yechao said hi. You didn't. You're evil. :)


I got in... Northeast Community Development Council. Should be interesting. There's an Ng Li Qin going for the same thing. Don't know her. 1A01E. I thought I told you?

Nahz I don't think its a single sex school thing. Its just that I'm hesitant talking to people I barely know. Its just so freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home