blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Good Morning! *yawn...*
I'm still blurry eyed. Just woke up. Can't imagine how you guys can wake up so early if there's no school..(talking abt kenneth).

Woke up to find that there's nothing to eat for breakfast! *whine* and I'm home alone as usual. *whine even more* Yechao will only be over around noon. How's my stomach going to survive till then? Usually I don't have to eat much, but I have no idea why I woke up this morning with an appetite.
I also woke up, turned on the radio, and the first song was IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!!!
NOT a very good song to start the morning.

It's a very good tactic to stand between wishy-washy and straightforwardness. With a little more experience, it's even possible to use emotional blackmail to get the girl/guy you want. But I won't teach you pure innocent ones that sorta thing =)

*scratch head* can't imagine how I can't remember who's goh lee kian. There's a new PE teacher called Kenneth Tan? HAHAHA. Kenneth! Did you hear that! You share the same name as a poseur teacher! Hahaha.

I don't hate st nick but I really don't like it. Have very few friends from there, and the girl I hate more than anyone comes from that school. Somehow they churn out a lot of mugger bitches. But that's a stereotype. I know some very nice peeps from there too. Few though, and they don't like the teachers there much.
I quit from the st nicks jap class because it felt weird being the only rgs girl there, and doing extremely badly for my tests too.So Malu. Might as well drop. Made a mistake anyway. Should have done French.

I'm still in choir. Been in choir since PRIMARY FOUR. Such a sad pathetic life I lead. Joined drama classes OUT of the school 'coz the school ELDDS clashed with choir. And then wanted to join photog at some points of time but then again changed my mind because of time constraints. Also wanted to join art club, but couldn't because EVERYTHING CLASHED. Irritating.

People in single sex schools are either stunted socially or overly outgoing (meaning slutty, flirting with everyone kinda thing) It's so sad right? One more educational system thing to pick at.

Gabriel and I are used to bickering to each other. Life would be extremely monotonous otherwise.
We're like bro and sis! Aren't we dear??? *CUDDLES*!!! ( haha, that ought to scare him. See? I'm so nice!)

The hotties lyrics won't come out... because of the chinese words prog missing.
BUT I have the MP3s! They're available online and on KAZAA ;) Lots of people were downloading from me the day after the concert. Scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home