blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Gabriel dear...please take care of yourself =( Don't make me worry, if you still hurt, go see a doc k? You may get an MC.

Kenneth...I don't see why yechao should feel insecure. If he is then too bad...Why would you thin kthat he'd feel insecure anyway?

We'll be leaving for Malaysia in 8 hours time. Haven't even packed yet. *freaks out* Should go pack now, but got other stuff to settle.

What were those lyrics Gabriel?

Pool with Ken and Yech was really really fun!!! Wish you guys could be there too. I didn't hit many balls lar, but still had fun. *grinz* You should have seen how the two of them tried to coach me. It was so futile...
By the way. Does anyone think that pool is a very "suggestive" game? The stick, the balls, the holes...and the movement of the stick. *ahem* Yechao says that I'm too obssessed when I asked him. But it's true what! I wonder who invented pool. What do you guys/girls think? Are pool and billiards suggestive?

I got really freaked out during my toilet break during pool, when I stumbled upon a group of Ah Bengs in a corner of a dark alley leading to a pseudo toilet. The toilet wasn't there but the Ah Bengs looked ready to pounce so I turned back and ran all the way back to the pool place into the protection of yechao and ken. Call me loser but I swear that the Ah Bengs' laughter and sniggers and weird smiles are NOT a good sign for a girl alone in a dark alley. Listen to me girls. NEVER EVER go wandering alone in a dark alley. Bring along a boyfriend.

Yechao isn't henpecked! He gets his own way very often =<

My favourite disney princess is Princess Aurora =) Beautiful long blond hair, and a stunning gown that changes from pink to blue to pink to blue... Not to mention blood red lips and a lovely voice! I used to imagine that I had 12 princess sisters when I was a kid. Also I dreamt I was a princess trapped in a tower; and I'd lean against my barred windows, stare down and wish that Prince Charming would come riding by on a white horse.

All of you have fun while we're away... will miss you all. My handphone won't be in operation =( If there's any thing you badly need to talk about call my mom's phone 96303720. Now's my turn to be prey to net stalkers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home