blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Ehz...that sounds like this humungous spotlight that my next BLOCK neighbour likes to turn on at MIDNIGHT, to shine right into my bedroom. Weirdos!
I'm usually woken by the twittering/screeching of magpies at my window. I swear they are the exact same magpies that have been waking me up for 17 years of my life already. Do they live that long?

There are girls who want kids...but not in RJ I guess =) Haven't you guys heard the joke? RJ girls and guys seem to have changed sex with each other. The guys are more effeminate and the girls more boisterous.
And Japan or Taiwan girls only do that in DRAMA SERIALS. How much TV have you been watching???

Marry by 21...better than yechao...he wants to marry right after A levels. I don't know what to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home