blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, October 24, 2002

don't feel good... incessant dreams(nightmares!!!) of things study related... I'm hopelessly screwed up.

well... you'd notice when there's an extra weight on your hand and moving it makes you contact even more squishy flesh, through some unspeakably hard, and well textured material.

Blehz. No... I didn't really notice. Maybe we can get together and not notice :).

Anyway... think my life sucks... shan't go to school. Searches for a reason... no reason. Shan't go to school then... because I haven't thought of a reason to go not go to school.... so I shall go to school when I've thought of a reason to not go to school, and tell the teachers my reason for not going to school. Yes. That should work.

Uh... having crushes and worrying about your future aren't really nice things to have happen to you at the same time... too exposed and vulnerable all at one time. I think its just compensating for the bad feelings... At least you can love someone. But what if that someone doesn't love you back? Doubly bad feelings. sighz.

I should have taken arts. Seriously. Can feel a decline in my mental faculties. Its the dust. Its all grinding and grinding away in the mechanisms, and it's mucking up the lubricants and making the wheels turn funny. I write funny and think funny. Maybe because I've not been thinking, but regurgitating facts and formulae. JC sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home