blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

'And saw this really really cute girl sunbathing at the swimming pool just. Rushed upstairs to get a zoom lens for some voyeurism but she stood up when i finally focused on her. Blahz'- Hahaha, get a digicam mate. I just saw one of the photography girls taking or trying to take a close-up photo of her friend's ear when I was walking to the computer room, haha, they kept cracking up every 5 seconds, it's ridiculous. Oh, it reminded me of a series of photos I saw at some exhibition under the theme of 'openings'. It was pretty sick as the photographer choose to take openings of the human body. Haha, I think I'm making Ariella's impression of photoraphers even worst! Oops! Haha but nah, not all photographers are desperate. It's just that photos that shock tend to leave a more lasting impression than photos that are just visually appealing so yeah. Have to go now. Bell just rang for roll-call. Seeya people! Oh, Kenneth! I'll be home in 5 weeks!! Yipee yay yay yay!! See you then~!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home