blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, September 08, 2002

well... I suppose the whole world would already know that my friend died in a traffic accident. Xin Min Ri Bao page 5 (8/9/02), go check it out...

Just like to say here that she was a very fun and friendly person... too bad I only got to know her for one week (the week before I left for RJC and she left for Temasek JC), but that week was enough for us to be good friends. Can't imagine how the pain must have been like for my friends who were in the same class with her for 3 mths. So just send some well wishes their way okay.

I can still remember her pretty vividly, what she said or did and how she made me feel more comfortable (cos I was class crashing as usual) and how she was someone with really wacky humour. Remember the lame jokes we shared and now she's gone.

I don't know what more to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home