blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, September 02, 2002

Well, right now my portfolio of good pictures has only one entry, but I suppose building a good portfolio requires time, which I do not have rite now... I'm still relaxing my days away *GASP* and someone I spoke to just now was in school from the morning to night studying. I think my attention span has kinda died out, 4 weeks to the promos, barring a miracle, or sudden fervour (which I might add, I'm trying very hard to cultivate) I might be retained.

I'm into black and white photography right now, seeing the world from a different perspective, and I just got my uncle to lend me a old manual focus camera and some lenses and filters. Still, the hobby is rather expensive, I spend about 20 dollars on it a week, still, compared to buying a camera, that's a drop in the ocean.

I think there's a certain romanticism in the camera I borrowed, it being the first camera my uncle ever owned, and having bought it with his girlfriend (who now happens to be his wife)... its a happy camera, and I hope it'll take happy pictures for me.

I'll try to study harder, don't know how to motivate myself though. I never believed in diaries, in my house, no book is left untouched or unread by my parents. Of course, being so laden with papers everyday, I suppose it'll be even harder to write EVERYDAY, and keep the book organized.

I love art... just not fated to be with it. Now going into retro-jazz, blues and black and white photography. Say alot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home