blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, September 05, 2002

"People keep to themselves in life because they think they're life is worth protecting, that its a private world they have that no one should intrude on. You are not privy to my world, you'll never know what i think of you. You are just an acquaintance so bugger off(about a boy haha...)."

Well, I guess I'd agree with that :) And then sometimes people don't reveal other sides of themselves because they're afraid of how the other party/ parties/ the rest of the world will react. And that their attitudes to them will change... I suppose humans tend not to like unfamiliar circumstances and I'm sure that this doesn't apply to humans only. Then again sometimes when you open up to other people you realise that you all feel the same way... which makes you wonder if all this facade stuff isn't just a big waste of time. Is it? People can be surprisingly understanding if they see you as being sincere--and being sincere does make them open up more to you. So in the end everyone knows everyone else better. Do I sound very idealistic? I think I do, but oh well.

Then again, it's probably a two-sided thing. I don't know. IF everyone were open and honest and sincere (which is impossible, but nevermind that for now) would the world be more chaotic or more peaceful? You can see it two ways--either this way: if we could read anyone's diary in the world, and everybody kept diaries that accurately reflected what they thought and felt, I'm not sure if we could behave in a manner mature enough to prevent widespread war. OR this way--human beings are all the same underneath, pretty much so... does it equal to better understanding hence harmony? I don't know. Maybe both. Hm. Interesting.

I shall go off and think a bit more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home