blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, September 01, 2002

I've never kept a diary. Not a real diary. My mother tried to persuade me to keep one once, but the few entries I did scribble down were rather mundane, even more so than some of the mind numbingly terrestrial anecdotes that I relate on occasion.

In a way, it's because I brood less, and am less affected by various troubles than other people, or that is the impression I get. Things like still not having decided what I want to do with my life, or in the shorter term, where I want to get my piece of paper called a degree don't really bother me. Or at least not so much that I want to scream to the world. Maybe I'm just less inclined to write it down. Or we can just ascribe it to laziness :)


How does that girl read the message 200 years later? Is she a cyborg or something? The positronic girl!

I never understood Anime. Most of it's incomprehensible. The only one that has made a smidgen of sense is F3, but that isn't really anime (Disclaimer: My friend recommended it to me as "very funny")

What exactly is the difference between rhythmic and non-rhythmic gymnastics? Trampolines?

LOTR is overrated.

Sky Watcher: Why not make a site on your current locale? Fun for the whole family. Then everyone can see where your hamlet is :) Oh I used to be a Sop too. Sop 2. Not sure about my current range.

How many people here are supplementary GEP? Or are people like me rarities? Especially those who jumped from EM2 (Gasp. Shock. Horror.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home