blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, September 08, 2002

I concur.

M$N Messenger is evil. Mayhap one day I will draw up an advocacy page for ICQ against M$N IM.

The only reason I use M$N IM is because some people don't have ICQ. Bah.


On his hair: http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~nnguyen/pictures.htm

"Look at how thick and full my hair is. When I become older, I guarantee you that I won't become bald and wrinkley...

People are always complimenting my hair. They say to me, "Nice mullet!" or "I really like your mullet, who's your barber?" At first, I was confused at this statement. I didn't know what a mullet was. I found out after asking my girlfriend at that time. Here's the story of how I got my hairstyle. When I first came to America, I lived in the South for five months. I lived in Alabama. All of the caucasian men had this hair style that was short on the top, and then long at the back. Trying to fit in, I decided to copy this style. Having this hair style is both practical and stylish. It is practical because it protects the back of my neck from the sun. It is stylish because people are always complimenting it...

The thing I love most in the picture is my hair. It is soft, thick, and easy to style...

As you can see from the picture, my hair has lots of volume. It is silky and soft, yet very thick and strong. So strong, that it is able to support the gold crown. I barely feel the crown on my head. Wouldn't you love to run your hands through my hair? If we're on a date, the next morning, we can shower together. You'll have the pleasure of me washing your hair while I wash yours with my expensive hair products."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home