blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, September 01, 2002

How interesting...
I'm currently listening to waltz for zizi... track with a guitar, some drumset on brushes, harmonica etc... peaceful tune, kinda makes me sad... not being able to make such music anymore, not like I've ever made such tunes... but at least I could have imagined myself making them when i was in the band... oh well, a bunch of the things that would never have been in my life.

I've been thinking that hell perhaps is your life replayed, where every mistake you made is revealed again, and the consequences of each action told to you. Perfect hindsight is always such a curse. I suppose the truth is that no one can run away from making an impact in this world we live in. It's like making music. No matter how loudly or softly you play, or how good you think you are at hiding behind other members in your section, you'll always hear every mistake you made in the recording... and we all comfort ourselves by saying it sounds pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home