blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, September 28, 2002

haha... I'm a pink kangaroo eating yoghurt. I don't even like pink. hmmph.

well... I've been doing some research into photography... read all the accounts of professional photographers accosted, mauled, beaten up because they were taking photographs... kinda just gets you labelled pervert. And yet, so many people look at photographs in the magazines and newspapers EVERY DAY. kinda ironic that.

Sorry I couldn't be the one to undie(revive?) this blog... been really mugging. and resting, and sleeping alot.

Just spent today in bed dreaming and reading an imaginary book that didn't make sense with my eyes open, with the words falling into smooth rhythm that really made me feel at peace. I read about 8 paragraphs before realizing that the book didn't really have pages(I wasn't flipping the pages) and that the text just kinda scrolled down the page. Haha dreams...

Saw this really pretty girl in a cheongsam kind of top... I'm really attracted to these things... moreso than a black tube with a white jacket.. which i also saw. I suppose I'm really in for the oriental type of lil' girl who loves embroidery... I love embroidery too... just not on me. Its just so delicate and so full of character. Of course, its probably also because the cheongsam top accentuates the figure of a person...

Been to the library at esplanade, nice place, got my premium membership... gonna listen to music there in my school hols, create pictures... write poetry perhaps... and argumentative essays... I've been in a kind of whimsical mood... kinda not here nor there.... floating... like I really don't care about what's happening... I'm ignoring people one moment(without reason) and suddenly waving at people that I hardly know well, and shouting HI!!! across the room. Kinda reminds me of some bimbo episode my (female!)friend went through last year. I'm also using alot of brackets... funny that.

Got scolded yesterday by this really sweet person that helped me edit my SRP report(its a bear... or at least downward looking) for having weird sentence structures, disjointed discussions, not following report requirements, and she went through my essay and highlighted all the weird bits. still.. that was nice of her.... I'll never have the patience.. though I remember once I rewrote my friend's poem the way I'd have written it. That was probably overdone.

Saw my (male!) friend at macs on thursday... was studying with this other friend... and they were working pretty hard... one of them looked kinda blur and slow.. and he's from a diff JC... which starts the promos this week~! Wish him good luck... he looks like he'll need it.

There are two mice on my table(there... a change of sentence structure, though undoubtedly not a complex one), one optical and another opto-mechanical(the one with balls)... quite nice. I can reach for either one, all of the time... but I'm more partial to the red logitech one cos its lighter and smaller, and more sensitive to boot. I have dreams of this wonderful two monitor computer, fast speed, with two mice and both controlling different cursors on the two screens. And I'd drag windows from one screen to the other... say when I'm composing a message, I could look at the original message I received without alt-tabbing very much(try it if you don't know what it does). Also want a room that's designed like the esplanade's concert hall, where all 1,600 people can(supposedly!) hear a single voice sing. Gabriel! interested in getting choir to book the place for a performance?

Was looking at the works of this really wonderful dance photographer. She has this wonderful gift of stopping motion. I always see dance as a series of movements... but she takes photos of them arranged in such exquisite positions, with such clear language and expression that time seems to have stood still. One of the pics i remember very vividly was of this composition of four people, in mid leap, each forming an individual circle. She says that she hardly looks in the viewfinder, because once she sees the image of what she wants to take in the viewfinder, its already lost.

Oh I'm looking for models too... anyone here interested?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home