blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Diaries? I keep a diary. When I was younger I used it to record events, meals, etc... now it's mainly feelings. Though yes, Yu Jing--rereading some entries one experiences 'horror that [one] could write stuff that was so childish and cliche'. Sometimes stuff I write just sounds -bad-. In fact I sometimes can't even be bothered to re-read my entries... for me, writing in my diary is very much a spur of the moment thing. Write it, then leave it. A strange fact about my diary-keeping habit is that I always feel obliged to fill up exactly one page or two pages or three pages etc with writing. No half pages or anything like that. It seems that ecologists have been successful, but oh well. I think online diaries are interesting, but I wouldn't really consider having one (not in the near future at least) because they're way too publicised (or they can be that way) and there are still images that I have to uphold. :) Hm. Off diaries now, anyway.

Photography! I love photography too... okay fine. I love taking pictures but I don't have the makings of a photographer because I can't be bothered to read the manuals and think and remember which buttons to press and everything. I guess I just enjoy recording, if you like, beautiful or interesting things that I see and that I probably won't get to see from the same point of view again. Hence my camera :) My dream is to be an explorer cum National Geographic photographer and writer or something of that sort. But it's only a dream... not the same as my ambition. How sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home