blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, August 24, 2002

Well yeah, try to not stare at people too much. I was rather blessed in secondary school, having teachers that don't mind you staring at them. JC's not so lucky. Girls are especially sensitive, and I think some people have a third eye behind their head. They instinctively know when you have their faces in your sights, and immediately turn to block what would have been a perfect photo.

Hee, happy to know someone else shares the staring problem. I used to cure it by blinking. Hehz. It was one of the little things I had with some teacher. When she noticed me staring I'd blink. And if she was looking at me I'd go blink blink blink blink....

Well that certainly covers a gamut of topics. But really, how much of those conversations do you remember. I think I'm obsessed with leaving something behind. Blogs are good. when you're bored you can go flip through the archives. But you can never hear the same phone conversation again. And I don't think many people would anyway. I like blogging because its both intimate and mass media. Its intimate because even if no one reads it, its between you and the page. Its mass, because anyone can respond to it, and post their own thoughts and messages. I'm sick of telling the 4th person of what happened to me today sometimes, and having a blog, and just pointing people to it helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home