blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Well, I suppose making the pace here fast makes life more interesting. I'm in love with tango!!! I'm listening to Armik Gypsy Flame Tango, and I can just imagine myself striding around a campfire with a girl in my arms. Ahh, heat, and light, and darkness... what better conditions for love to blossom.

We had a discussion on whether science is just common sense without prejudice. I believed that there was more, that the process of conceptualization was integral to the study of science. However, I was rather violently persuaded afterwards, and also convinced somewhat that perhaps conceptualization (having dreams of the future) is instead a catalyst for the tool that is science to be used.

I think nice girls attract all sorts. Like bees to honey. Its like flowers without defenses to slap away all the irritating honey suckers. Oh, that's a rather bad analogy. Anyway, I suppose all those smitten guys will be rather helpful in the days to come. Personally, I prefer less popular girls, cos they kinda stir up less controversy and of course, have more free time for you for non-romantic outings.

Ever hugged a guy?

I think girls talk alot, I don't know why. There seems to be nothing worth talking about, at least nothing in what they're talking that would broaden my perspective on how others live their lives. Its so trivial, some of the topics that I tend to overhear, of course, overhearing doesn't give me the full picture. So what DO girls talk about anyway. I never really understood.

Somehow, I think guys talk about things relating to the future, whereas girls talk about things relating to the present and the past.

I suppose having a girl that fits your ideal mate description is a wonderful thing in itself, but having something that you really like makes me very posessive. Like a cherished toy kinda thing. And I'm not sure if its a very good thing at all. I want a girl that's portable, have certain dreams of grabbing a girl and throwing her over my shoulder and just walking off. I think I've carried too many girls in my life haha. But I also mean it in a figurative sense, that it would be nice to have someone that can be easily uprooted and can settle down in any environment. I'm a person that loves change. I think I've redecorated my room 3 times in a year alone, change software in my computer on an almost daily basis. Not to mention crushes, so much that I don't even think of them as crushes anymore. Yet, I'm terribly fascinated with smelling the roses and taking life easy, so I suppose she has to be someone that enjoys that too, sitting around in a garden, watching people walk past. I think I'll just marry myself.

I think its rather amusing that after all that looking for mates and stuff, I'm just actually looking for someone who won't affect my lifestyle. I probably won't be able to make changes in my life to accomodate that person. I suppose this is why relationships are so hard to maintain. Once you change your lifestyle, are you still you? And is she still her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home