blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

My friend has what he thinks is a sex toy for a birthday present. Its a rather cool blue coloured transparent tube bag thingy, with a very narrow inner opening, with glitter powder and little numbs of coloured plastic floating around the inside. His friend refuses to tell him where he got it, or what exactly izzit. But it looks cool, and he was jiggling it around with his hand and poking it with his finger.

Also overheard some girl saying, "He's a very lousy boyfriend, cos I'm still a virgin." In response to the guy pointing at the girl and saying "She's my ex." Later, I overheard the bewildered third party asking other girls what they thought of the guy. Hehz.

I suppose you can't really blame people if you attract the weirder kinds. It probably has to do with the way you act or dress or behave that's appealing to them. Still, my heart goes out to all the beautiful girls that dislike the unwanted attention from amorous lovers, who think that they're more
easygoing than they actually are. Of course, just to divert the attention, they tend to dress down and stuff. Still, if you look good in everything, you can't stop the relentless hormonal hordes.

Saw more than what I wanted to see today at PE. I wish more girls wore shorts that had liners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home