blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Looking at the last, what, 25 posts, one realises that the pace of life down here is -fast-. Well. Writing (CAP!), cheerleading (Bao, RGS does -not- have cheerleaders!), spaghetti straps (or was it tubes? Nevermind, they both look the same to me), National Day, guys, girls, PE shorts, and more guys. Hmm. Dawn? Attracting weird guys? Looking at things from your point of view, Bao, which ones are normal? :) She's too nice to them. Our school shorts are holey? Strange... I never noticed... maybe you did :) Confessionals? Hmm. Pursuable mates. I think I shall refrain from comment here... How I Waste Time. #1 is correct, mostly talking (whether on the phone or not). Verbosity? Or catharsis? Er. #9 Daydreaming. #12 Internet communications... that goes under talking :) MSN. Well. #17. Laughing at nothing is something I do quite often :). Shrieking occasionally; blame choir influence. #23. Locked in bathroom reading/ talking on the phone. Though that's kinda rare. #40 Hugging other people! #42 Obsessing over trivialities. (A note on #55: I have currently 4 functional pens in my pencil case and theyr'e all different colours ie blue red green purple) #61. Playing with hair? Only one person's. 'Cos I think it's cute. (Hmm. Obsession over cute things? #10) #73 Animals? Only Tommy :) #75 Preferably. Well there you go to Bun who's been asking me to come on more often :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home