blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, August 25, 2002

I was at Old Beijing at Plaza Singapura for lunch with my family and my brother-in-law's family today and I was ruminating over certain points:

- Why do girls like older guys, and vice versa?
- Walking down the street, why does a casual glance make it seem that almost everyone is attached? Or is it because attached people go out more? It's nice, but overrated.
- This posts here are rather personal for a, I daresay, "group" blog

And an old gripe of mine:

Why is 95% of Modern Music about love and sex? And 4% about drugs and violence? Similarly, why does 95% of Modern Music have drums in it, and a further 4% consist of soppy piano ballads?

I used to find the language of people on vis-a-vis, a Yahoo! Group (then Egroup) consisting largely of (now) J4 HCJC and RJC Humanz scholars rather bombastic, overblown and florid. I wonder what people think of -mine- now.

Here's something fun for the whole family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home