blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, August 24, 2002

I shall attempt to recall my long contribution, albeit without the bits that I consider 'less interesting'. Bun, you will be satisified :) Right. Topics of conversation (for girls)--if it's not personal, then it's often boredom (consisting of 2 sentences: "I'm booooooored" and "Me tooooooo"), or homework and school (mostly complaints), guys? perhaps, and other people. Hm. Doesn't exactly sound very engaging, does it? I suppose it very much depends on who you're talking with... some conversations have this strange tendency to bore me. As for the more personal ones, well, friends, guys, family, stress and coping, insecurities and dreams. Yeah. I guess that would sum it up.

Ideal mate? Well, dreams may be better than reality but at least they set some sort of standard... instead of just hooking up with whoever came along first. Which you might regret later. Then again I suppose if you couldn't find your 'ideal mate' you'd regret having an ideal too.... actually, not necessarily. No, I wouldn't let go either, unless I saw it as being absolutely necessary. Okay. I shall continue later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home