blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, August 30, 2002

Hey Kenneth! Thanks for re-inviting me. Anyway, this is a fore warning that I might not blog much cuz I don't have proper internet connection in Aussie. I used to connect to the internet from school, using the school account but then the teachers went power hungry/ crazy and decided to banned everything which was not on the intranet, which is almost everything. So now I'm using the internet connection at my aunt/guardian's house and she believes that the computer should be used for work and nothing else so I don't get to go online much but I might be boarding at my school's boarding house next term... starts in about 1 mth's time. Hopefully by then I should be able to get some friend to provide me with a weekly internet connection but till then, good luck studying for promos! I'll try to blog as much as possible! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home