blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, August 17, 2002

Currently penning my Melbourne blog post and I happened to see this.

Yeah that was the cheerleaders' chant. Fun. I watched it with my brother-in-law. Hilarious. Spirit Fingers! Though I still retain my opinions about Associate Flesh Parade ;)

per�fid�i�ous
adj.

Of, relating to, or marked by perfidy; treacherous.

con�cu�pis�cence
n.

A strong desire, especially sexual desire; lust.

I had snake soup in Melbourne. Not bad. More finely textured than Chicken. The taste wasn't really apparent over the ginger though. Why is everything described as tasting like chicken? Grasshopper, snake... What else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home