blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, August 29, 2002

Are there any singers of modern music who look bad?

I asked my bunk mate and he told me "Wu Bai". And some guy from the world of English pop, whose name I've forgotten.

It's such fun looking at referral logs. Here's what Balderdash got recently:

*lift*

"making gay friends in johor" - I believe sodomy is Haram, and illegal under Malaysian law. So if you don't want to join Anwar in jail...

"absolutely free malaysian nude college student" - Since most college students in Malaysia are Malay (the Chinese and Indians not being able to get it, go overseas to study), you wouldn't be able to get most of them out of their tudungs. Next.

"logo hari kebangsaan 45" - A friend tells me "hari kebangsaan" is Malaysia's National Day. Long live Mahathir.

"malaysian female singers free nude pictures" - Haven't the Malaysian Religious Police cracked down on all of them? Then they're left chanting Dikir Barat. Oops, I forgot that Dikir Barat is a male only activity. The only Malaysian femle singer that comes to my (small, at least in the realm of Malaysian pop music) mind is "Ning Baizura", who, I recall, had an irritating "smash hit" - "In Another Life", and then disappeared into the fog of obscurity. The trouble with having a smash hit is that once everyone gets past it, you tend to disappear into oblivion. Aww.

"acjc uniform" - It seems this uniform is very popular. I suppose no one likes the Li Hua Secondary School (aka He2 Gu3 Zhong1 Xue2, better known as River Valley High School) uniform. I cast my vote for it as the worst school uniform ever. Other terrible school uniforms probably include, among others, the one from Marymount Convent (graph paper uniform) and the now-defunct Nanyang Primary School Pre-primary one - there was a preponderance of red, and the girls had some ugly red bloomers. I probably have a picture somewhere, but I don't want to look for it lest I run off the balcony screaming, to plummet to my doom 11 floors below in the bushes.

"ah lians neoprint" - Walking on the streets, I find that there are a LOT of lian looking people. Tim speculates that the Lian look is in. Maybe that's why This "Lian" Fashion is so popular.

"uruk-hai,sex with women" - UGH. This takes bestiality to new heights. Or rather, depths. Why anyone would want to see or read about "The great soldier-Orcs that first appeared in the late Third Age" engaging in carnal acts with... nevermind.

"balderdash" - This occured many times. I think people think it's a cool word, so they search for it :)

"NEVERWINTER NIGHTS NUDE PORTRAITS" - Well. Nude adventurers aren't very good at killing Orcs (or maybe uruk-hai. Nevermind).

"shuqi nude" - Why is she so popular anyway. How about the other 2 the Straits Times had at their webchat? Karen Mok and Vicki Zhao I believe.

"rgs blog", "'rgs' nude singapore" - I would've thought MGS or SCGS would be more popular, because lots of people tell me they don't like Raffles Guys. Maybe it's a hidden, suppressed thing.


In looking up "zaogeng", it being my second top keyword, I found this disturbing site. Okay. That, in and of itself, isn't disturbing.

But I espied these two . The latter is especially close to my heart, because it has MY CLASSMATES there.

*end lift*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home