blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Ahh. Zaogeng. I don't know why guys like it so much. And I don't know why some people are so... unskilled in preventing it.

"Don't go JC and teach... go into the lecture theatre, look up, all the girls zaogeng... [Recruit: Good what] Can't concentrate." - BMT Sergeant

I think convincing 2 people to be your models was already quite an accomplishment. Though people do like to be flattered. You must be quite persuasive :)

"N!�rl�n" only renders when your character coding's correct. It reads - N, !, "o" with a caret (^) on top, l, "a" with a squiggly sign on top, n. It's the real (African) name of this African girl in my batch who claimed she was from Sarawak. But I knew the truth...

trackers/x-countryers moon because they wear Hot Shorts. Bah. They're so short that you can see the curve of the butt.

Chili sucks. I hate chili.

My playlist - if anyone wants to wade through it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home