blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, August 17, 2002

After a hiatus (a few days spent in Melbourne), I'm back. Hello. The customary "replies" first, so the following do not flow in any logical order.

To get into CAP, just recycle old crap. Everyone does it. Hell, you can use old blog entries! ;) And yeah, prose is goot.

To delete a blog, you go to "Settings", and choose "Delete This Blog". Simple.

Mentorships are more demanding than IRS, and require more discipline, really.

What's so funny about suicide?

Ho Poh Fun is most definitely not yummy... Urgh.

Don't all cheerleaders go artificially high and squeal and shriek and such? I'm told, though, that VJ ones are very slutty and very good - "[On VJC 2001 Open House] VJ's Flesh Parade was damn good... very slutty" - Friend

"Im sexy, im cute, im popular to boot
im bitchin, great hair, tha boyz all luv to stare
U want it, im hott, im everything ur not.....
who am i? just guess, guyz wanna touch my chest
im rockin, i smile, & many think Im vile
Im flying, I jump, u can look but dont u hump
Im major, I roar, I swear im not a whore,
we cheer, & we lead, we act like were on speed
hate us cos were beautiful, but we dont like u either
we're cheerleaders!"

Tube tops beat spag straps in the revealing of flesh thing. I haven't done enough interviews to conclude anything else :)

Erm, Kenneth, why would you choose the one which took another week? More holiday time is good. Not all CAP pple are Arts sorts too :) If you don't want that to get out, best to move this place as often as possible. Compulsive moving syndrome!

Generalisations exist for a purpose - they are often true! I vill present my masterpiece!


I used to be a Soprano 2. I'm not sure of my range now.

Commenting:
YACCS. I'll leave you lot to come up with witty lines for the "x comments left so far" lines :) I've a dearth of creativity now.

I've a WAV file on Nerds and Geeks.

"A Nerd is someone whose life is focused on Computers and Technology. But a Geek is someone whose life is focused on Computers and Technology and likes it that way"

I have weird WAVs.

"a carnival performer often billed as a wild man whose act usually includes biting the head off a live chicken or snake"? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home