blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, July 19, 2002

Well, we've all got to be wary of generalizations at one time or another. Just got a mail from a friend far far away. Really happy when I received it. Ah, just been touched across the cosmos.

Good luck to all the J2s still reading this. You have 27 days to your Prelims. Work Hard. Don't read this. Go Away. Come back later.

Well, I suppose I've gotta come back later too~ gotta little solar power kit to collect tomolo for our competition, and a psychometric test to take. Wondering if I should do some tutorials. If its easy, my brain might become deader. If its rather difficult, I may use up too much brain power. Sighs. Regretting i didn't use my brain enough till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home