blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, July 26, 2002

Well, the definition of perfect is clearly "without flaws". I suppose people would have different ideas on what they consider flaws. Yes, that is an interesting point in itself.

You make me mad when you don't press post & publish after you're done.
( A line I learnt from this book on Emotional Literacy. It makes me feel horribly pompous and American. )

In a sense, death is nothing to me as well. Recurring dreams of reality, the constant feeling that I'm trapped in a computer game that just goes on and on and on, frequent headaches, and constant emotionality, it seems that I'm as much a construct of the system, as I am the one who shapes the system. Is there a paradox there? Could a God create a world that he could not escape? Interesting question.

As of now, I'm slightly deluded, sedated, and not thinking clearly. Just took 2000mg of paracetamol (panadol), having a queasy feeling in my stomach, a desire to curl up and sleep, and having to slog through a book on education, while I didn't understand a single thing said in class today. I'm in limbo, and the anxiety of not being able to catch up with schoolwork worries me to the core.

Death... what is death? I've never experienced it, so I can't comment. But I'm not even sure if I'm alive, how can I be dead.

"I took a windy breath,
on the shoulder of a cold road.
Which stretched endlessly,

I looked back,
seeing none.
I gazed forth
seeing none.

I'm alone.
On a sarcastic mountain.
I've been here before.

I set forth again,
On the windy shoulder.
Turned the corner,
and took another windy breath."
The Loop - Kenneth Tan

Well, how's that for a spot of poetry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home