blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, July 16, 2002

nono, gimmie some time. I'm all busy with school and schoolwork, still, the philosophizing's still going on.

Was just having this really nice chat with this person, and we talked about our goals and the purpose of studying hard. I'd agree doing well does allow you a wide range of future opportunities, yet, I disagreed with what she said about a more fufilling life as a result. I think there are alot of ways to live your your life, and that there are never closed doors, only closed minds.

Somewhere in my consciousness, I'm just afraid that doing so much in life, leaves me with less time for myself, and living out my own life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home