blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, July 20, 2002

Ah I found it!!! I wanna join Raffles Players.

Was really impressed with BB:TT, the music, voices, script all flowed from scene to scene. It looked really high quality, all aspects of the production. I found Sarah Tan's voice strangely familiar, and her face too, kinda resembling a friend who has gone to the Aussies. Still, she's cute! That makes up for alot of things.

Well, I really wanna do a recording of their songs. I'm sure they'll wanna keep it for posterity. Anyone can provide me with a hookup? Much appreciated. I'll send a sample of my work if required. That sample will be released during open house, so I believe this is on a very need to listen to basis. But anyway, to whoever, thanks!!!

Yarp, more news on the stuff that I'm doing. I just went for the Solar Innovations briefing today, received the solar panels and all. Vanessa and Ding Ding were rather interesting, and we all got along well. Never new Mr Lee Tat Leong was so nice and friendly. Of course, thats probably because he teaches J2.

Took my psychometric test today, interesting little test. Probably scored full marks for the first section, 80% or more for the last section, and mebbie 65% for the maths section. Got stuck at a graph question.

Then I went for BB:TT as stated above, really wonderful play. I loved the set and the props and costumes, and dancing, but I'd like it better if the actors didn't all look so filthy throughout the entire thing. Dreams are always nice and shiny. Whoever has dirty, smudged dreams?

Of course, tomolo I'm going for a kayaking expedition. Gonna try out eskimo rolls etc. and enjoy a little picnic with friends.

Anyway, see you guys later.
Kenneth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home