blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, May 24, 2002

Who's the tragic hero anyway? The perv scheming french teacher??? Lolita? Is there even a hero? Their relationship is just a crush gone wrong... sad really... I wuz very touched when I saw Lolita pregnant and married. Beats me why.

Episode 2's nice. Watched it twice in a week. If anybody's catching it I suggest you watch it at Cineleisure. They have the digital sound system that makes the soundtrack wonderful. I stayed for the entire credits. All of 10 mins to listen to the music. The show itself is rather ho-hum. The extras were really extra. Notice them fighting and you'll see them swinging at imaginary threats. Natalie Portman was BEAUTIFUL. and for once her costumes were appealing. I hate the Hayden guy. Hate his funny accent and the way he delivers the script. Kinda like he wuz in deep freeze or something. Drawling out every single word.

Yeah I like young girls. At least all the girls I like are still young. You'd be shocked right if they were any older? : ) being 18's not that far from 17. and fifteen's not that far either. Poll: Who agrees with me that girls are most attractive at 15? Its that transition between a lower secondary and upper secondary. Before the false idea that you're grown up takes root, and after you've come to terms with adolescence and somewhat stabilized. In JC people just go crazy.

You've watched both? I watched Clockwork Orange just to get a feel of Stanley Kubrick? 's style... wanted to compare it with AI... and it wuz rather shocking. Kubrick treats the camera with such coldness. Emotionless. Spielberg wuz almost the sun in comparison in AI.

Sere, you can leave my name out really~ as in... I don't like to see my name typed out. Or my nick. Find it so cold and foreign. Read somewhere that people always say out names as a form of exercising control. Hey Kenneth, don't do that. Kenneth~ Kenneth~ Bleahs.

Well I've spewed enough... just wanna wish everyone here happy hols. A week ago today seemed so far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home