blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, May 07, 2002

well judith... I wuz the first~ haha. anyway yeah the hamsters were cute... we kinda sprawled on the floor there on one of the IRS meetings and watched them scurrying about. Roslan's a very good drummer. His band's nice and oldish...

Anyway... as i wuz saying about IRS. I got to do it with the RGS girls only cos my IRS failed (partner left me to do ThinkQuest... hmph.) and it so happened that there wuz this other RGS group that wuz doing something about computers and needed someone who actually knew about computers... I just happened to be free~ and lalala~

It wuz quite a fun IRS... not like I did many~ but yeah I made a few good friends... went to each other's homes and tried to do work, but always ended up watching anime, slumped on couches, falling asleep. I watched the start of Saber Marrionette J 4 times. Always couldn't make it past the 2nd episode. Anyway don't all IRSes end up like that?

Saw a huge flock of green-black birds fly down the road to ghim moh market as I was walking home today. Flew like 2 meters above the ground at a rather fast pace. Some stragglers behind. Tips for NAPFA while I'm on the topic of birds... Birds fly 5km/h faster in a group due to the reduced pressures caused by the wakes. Formula one cars also use the same tactic by driving behind the leader and then moving out of the wake and accelerating, creating an even bigger speed boost. I suppose if you ran with your friend, and slighly behind him/her... you might both run faster with less effort. Of course, the speeds and scale are way different... but that would be a rather fun tactic to try, especially if you're unfit like me and need the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home