blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, May 09, 2002

I watched it another two times today. Yatta's about empowerment... against all odds and common sensibilities. That song happens to be Triple Platinum in Japan, and highly infectious I might add... It either takes alot of courage or a total lack of intelligence to prance around half naked shouting inspirational messages, and looking so confident while doing it.

I think they embody a certain type of man long gone. The valiant courageous knights in battle armour, fighting for happiness and acceptance and whimsicality in the altogether far to critical and cynical today. In the face of adversity, with people losing jobs and all, Japan being in its deepest recession yet, Green Leaves have found and struck gold by sheer creative thought, courage and willpower. I'm sure they're role models for the men of Singapore, especially those budding entrepreneurs out there.

Singaporean men lack confidence. Myself included. Sighz~

The Prime Minister's Secretary sidestepped my question. And my follow up question & clarification. I should have quizzed him about arts. Like... when was the last time you watched a play/movie/concert. Of course... he would probably have answered, "President's Star Charity."

And I know I'd have died right there and then laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home