blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, May 23, 2002

Humbert Humbert = Jap pop group? or Comedians?
Sorry~ don't watch english programmes.

Anyway~ on the topic of Jap pop groups. Check out Morning Musume... its some pop group that has more member turnovers then they have songs. Some avenue for 14-16 yr old jap singer/model/actress wannabes to strut their stuff. I've 2 of their MTVs. Hilarious stuff. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I like childlike people. I think people today, especially the so called more intelligent ones don't have that sparkle in their eyes anymore. They look so sick of life. To overgeneralize... I'd rather make friends with not-so-intelligent people so to speak. They spend more time maintaining friendships, which at the end of the day are really what matters...

I object to being referred to as Kenneth. Really. I don't know your names so its only fair you pretend you don't know mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home