blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, May 05, 2002

Haha.. and there I was thinking I'm weird. Glad to know some people out there actually watch the wildlife. Would Jamin be the guy in a blue shirt I spoke to today at ORA? I wuz dancing DDR.

Anyway... had fun meeting old friends... catching up, taking photos etc. Really missed RGS... nice to be back... Richardson had the nicer looking posters... remembered Waddle's was better the year before. can't remember anything about last year's. Found the elf in the tank rather amusing...

Annex had a sorta manga drawing competition.. at that graffiti cafe where you can draw on paper while waiting... and the standard of art was pretty good. the comics were rather funny and had style. Still... remember someone telling me that the mark of a good cartoonist were the eyes. Go check it out.

While on the subject of meeting friends... someone said that most of the people in the world you meet are acquaintances... only a few make it as friends... how would you define acquaintances and friends? And when would one make it to the next level? I believe it has something to do with sharing feelings and emotions, and walking through life together... but if you genuinely want someone as a friend.. yet have no troubles to speak of... are you friendless for the moment and just an acquaintance? Most of the friends I have so far I just developed an instant liking to and just started chatting. Was it the same for the rest of us here?

Philosophical ramble of the day(in bold)

Words are the colours of my world.
Dawn to dusk,
Each time a different shade,
Each viewed in a different light.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home