blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, May 25, 2002

*chortles* Yeah Ep2's lines were truly anal. Especially Anakin's. Anal Anakin. He was consistently cringe-inducing. And Natalie Portman seems to have substituted real acting for a costume change in every scene. I thought she was a stage actor!! The Star Wars prequels seemed to suck the life out of everyone except Liam Neeson who can act with his eyes closed (and does. when Qui-Gon dies.).

H.H. is really quite tragic. He's tragicomic. Lolita drives him crazy. It's paedophilia but it's also unrequited love. It's a really nice book... Nabokov is a writer of beautiful prose. He claimed he did even better in Russian but I have no way of checking that out.

Spielberg is rather overly sentimental. I thought the best thing in A.I. was Jude Law but then maybe that's because I don't prefer young boys. *wink*

All right, person-who-doesn't-want-name-to-be-mentioned, but names aren't used to control. It's like saying my taking your photograph would put your soul in my possession. Please don't be melodramatic. How else would people know they're being addressed??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home