blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Ahhh!!!
hi anne. ;)
shuttup about my (our) failed IRS.
worms. HAH.
they're all over the track on rainy days and i nearly (or did) step on one one, and the sec ones have christened me "bao-worm" because of that.
(choke.)
nothing worse than cap mentorship, though.
ho poh fun took me on the basis of ONE poem (from APM)
even though she does poetry and i did NOT submit poetry in the portfolio
and we met ONCE and she hates me
she hates my writing (so do I) (and guess what i think of her)
and i have nothing in EOTW because everything else is bad and the ONE that she likes is quite... sensitive and created this giant rift between me and my parents when they saw it.
SO.
the only good thing about mentorship is i don't have to do IRS. :P

interschool IRS sounds way fun. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home