blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, April 29, 2002

I Love Your Very Scent.

I'm not sure which news is more shocking... the fact that a family friend molested the girls in the apartment of the family he was staying in, or the fact that the girls, rather young I might add, drew grim psychological pictures of killing a bearded man. Is the urge to kill innate? Is it instinctive? After playing Counter-strike after mths due to the recent cheating episodes, I found that I don't have a problem with placing a person between my cross-hairs and pulling the trigger. Infact, I rather enjoy it. What does that say about me for that matter?

Just got contacts, enjoying the feeling of finger in eye, and groping for that misplaced contact between eye and eyelid. Feeling uncomfortable with that piece of "plastic?". I couldn't see it... or rather, I saw better through it, and its rather thin as well. Yet, somehow it irritates me. Any thing that isn't part of my body irritates me. Is that innate? Is it instinctive?

I Love Your Very Scent.
Love me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home